For the third straight summer, I visited Colorado. Every time I go, I like the state more and more and feel more attached. Two years ago, the Bjorkmans held a family reunion in Steamboat Springs. Last year, I was in Colorado Springs for a work retreat and stopped by Denver. This year I went back to Colorado Springs for the same work retreat. My favorite part of going to Colorado is visiting the Denver Bajorks in C-City. (My second favorite part is soaking up nature and the wide open sky).
The Broadmoor
Garden of the Gods - outside of Colorado Springs
Sunday night wrestling match. T-dog won.
Craft time! Claire LOVES Hello Kitty, and Reese is an impressive little artist.
Photograph by Claire
E-Tom is quite the character and keeps everyone entertained.
We went to the waterpark on Monday, but I didn't take any pictures there. It was great chatting with Tom and Rachel and getting reacquainted with some of my favorite little people. Until next time!
1 comment:
Yeah for blog catch-ups! We are soooo glad you extended your stay for a bit and wouldn't mind if you kept Colorado an annual tradition. ;) My kids adore you (we all do, really), and Claire's name while playing "house" with Reese is often Andrea...if that tells you anything! We hope all your latest adventures are going well. Keep up the blogging!
Post a Comment