Sunday, September 01, 2013

New York Visitors


I am way behind on blogging, but would be remiss if I did not acknowledge a few family members who visited us this spring.  The Blaylock B&B is always open if anyone else wants to visit.
Jeff visited at the beginning of April after he finished his internship in DC.  It felt like I was in class or studying a lot of time he was in town, but he did a good job of entertaining himself.  We went to the BYU NIT game at MSG.  The Cougars lost, but we had fun.  We had a great dinner at a Thai restaurant in the West Village his last night in town.  I also hooked him up with a “Brooklyn haircut” before he left.  My brother is the hippest hipster of them all.



 
Ben’s Parents visited for a couple of days at the end of April.  They enjoyed shopping in Soho and Chelsea market.  We went to Wicked one night.  I also probably put everyone into pre-diabetic shock by trying to show them all of my favorite New York bakeries in two days.
 
 Eating pie from Two Little Red Hens / enjoying the balcony at Ben's parent's hotel in the UES

 Pizza at Rubirosa, my favorite Italian restaurant
 
Showing Nan and Gif our favorite Swedish candy store: Sockerbit
 

No comments: