Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bjorkman Family Reunion

Earlier this month Ben and I went to Steamboat Springs, Colorado for the 2011 Bjorkman Family Reunion. Highlights included meeting my two newest nephews for the first time, hanging out with my nieces, and spending quality time with my siblings and parents. It was the first time I had been to Colorado (airport layovers don't count). We took advantage of the mountain lifestyle and went tubing, hiking, and (alpine) sliding. Other people went horseback riding and fishing, but Ben and I skipped out so we don't have any photos from that.

It was so wonderful to spend a week with the Bjorkman clan. I'm already excited for Reunion 2013 (or 2012, if we're lucky).

I put together a quick movie of the week with the pictures from my camera. Please note that the soundtrack is from Beirut's new album, which I'm still listening to obsessively. I tried to load a higher quality video, but my blog can't handle large files apparently.

3 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Oh good! Now I can just link to your blog and count it as my Steamboat post. :) just kidding. Great job on the video!

Adrienne said...

Great video. It was great to see you guys. Hopefully we will see you again sooner rather than later!

bajork12 said...

Love the video!!