Saturday, February 18, 2012

Jack-Jack goes to Dogtopia

Jack-Jack had his first doggie "daycare and spa" experience two Saturdays ago. Ben and I celebrated Valentine's over the weekend by going to Spa World, a Korean spa and Humantopia. You can stay at SW for up to 24 hours and we didn't want to feel rushed. Plus, we figured Jack-Jack could use a little more dog interaction and it wouldn't hurt to try out a short-term dog care option.

The drop-off. The next 24 hours consisted of hours of open playtime in the small dog room, nap time, meal time, bedtime, and the same routine the next day. We spent more time watching the webcam than I'd like to admit.

The pick-up. He was so wired and excited, but I guess that's what happens when you're a "crazy canine who plays non-stop." It was obvious that someone loves Dogtopia.

We kept asking about Ms. Daisy, but Jack-Jack wouldn't share a peep.

Jack-Jack's report card. I guess everyone either gets an A+ or asked to not return (F-). We were still proud.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It looks like you love Jack Jack more every day too:).