My #1 Guy
Jack-Jack is still stuck at #2, so I guess he'll have to try harder next year.
I had a stats mid-term on Friday, February 15th (who does that?) and a busy Monday-Thursday, so Ben and I decided to celebrate V-day (i.e., spend quality time together) on Saturday. On Thursday, he did buy me a cookie from Levain bakery, which was better than a thousand boxes of chocolates. We ordered in Japanese take-out, and then he went to the gym while I studied for stats.
On Saturday, we enjoyed an afternoon date. We went on a walking tour of through part of Midtown. We went to the Morgan Library & Museum, did some window shopping, and ate an afternoon snack and dessert at a Middle Eastern restaurant. Columbia has negotiated a deal with almost every museum in the city for students to have free entry. This is turning into one of my favorite Student ID perks.
Last but not least, this is how Ben signed his card to me. I asked him what the bottom of his card said, and he responded, "I love you still."


3 comments:
What the heck. My comment went on twice so I deleted one and now they're both gone. Whatev. Anyway...I get such a kick out of the "I still love you" thing. Those sorts of couple jokes are the best. And how awesome that you get to go see all those museums for free. Glad you're taking advantage of it. (P.S. We may be going to Bombay Clay Oven tonight. I will eat tikka masala in your and Ben's honor.)
Hm... You're the second person to have trouble with the comments section. I updated my blog template last week and may have messed something up. Thanks for letting me know.
Have fun at Bombay Clay Oven! We had so much fun going to dinner there with you. Ben is still trying to track down the dish he ordered that night, but hasn't been able to find it anywhere else.
Post a Comment