Ben and I just returned from a wonderful 10 day swing through Utah and Idaho. We saw most of my family and some of Ben's family. Before I blog about that, I owe my blog an Atlanta update. We went there in April and had a fantastic time. Without further ado, the ATL photo/video highlights:
Our first item of business was stopping by the original Chick-fil-A. Clearly, we have our priorities in order.
Chick-fil-A originally started as the Dwarf House in the 40's and then became Chick-fil-A in the 60's
The original dwarf house had a door for dwarfs. Can you see we were amused?
On Friday afternoon, we visited the Ron Clark Academy. This was my favorite stop of the trip.
We received a VIP tour and even became slide certified.
On Saturday we went to the aquarium, which is right next to the Coke museum. We only had time to go to one museum, and Dolphins/Sea Otters > any Coke product.
Ben and his spirit animal
We opted for a photo shoot rather than a purchase on this one. Saved us $20 and a major stomach ache.
Olympic Park
Frosted oranges at the Varsity drive through.
On Sunday, we went to the MLK museum and our friends' wedding.
MLK museum
Until next time, Hotlanta!


2 comments:
Looks like fun. I am anxious for the blog post about Idaho!
Has Steve told you he has looked into buying a Chick-fil-a franchise? It is one of the only great places we think our area is missing. Buy-in is pretty low but they take about 50% of your profits.
Pretty bummed to hear we missed a ten-day tour through the Intermountain West! As for the restaurant epiphany, I have come to terms with a similar one with Neal. He is only happy to go to Cafe Rio...so I dine alone or with Addison anywhere else. Too bad we couldn't turn our solo dining experiences into dinner dates with each other!
Post a Comment