We spent one week in Oahu with my older sister Karen, her husband Eric, and their son Andrew. Ben and I met Andrew a couple Christmases ago when he was almost one, but this was the first time that we had quality time with "grown up" Andrew. While it was great to be in Hawaii, we enjoyed our time with Andrew just as much as our time in the sun. Here's a short list of our favorite Andrew phrases:
"How was work today?" - Andrew would ask Eric this every night after he got home from work. Sometimes he would randomly ask me and Ben this at the beginning of our trip, but Karen talk him to ask, "how is your vacation?" instead.
"Can I have the keys, please?" Andrew LOVES keys. Every time he sees key, he politely asks for them. He would onto keys for hours, if you let him, but Karen and Eric set a timer anytime he's allowed to indulge.
"Where's my limousine?" This is in reference to the toy limousine from the presidential motorcade that Ben and I bought him, not an actual limousine.
How are you, Andrew? "I do... good. How are you?"
If you can't tell, Andrew is a great question asker and intent listener. He's such a sweet, caring, and engaging boy.
Rockin' the surfs up lifestyle
Did I mention this kid is obsessed with keys? He also likes to (pretend) drive.
Valley of the Temples

Quality time w/ Buddha
3 comments:
Oh that puppy is ADORABLE! Even I want one :)
So much fun! You guys are quite the vacationers. And what a little cutie that nephew of ours is. I'm so glad you were able to go out and see them!
Sweet post. We LOVED having you guys come out and visit! You guys are awesome! Fun times and fun memories!
Post a Comment