Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Split Screen Moments

Ben and I have coined the expression "split screen moments" to refer to anytime we experience the ridiculous, the unusual, or an out-of-your-element/in-your-element moment and no one else is there to see it. So maybe we weren't the first to coin the expression, but we definitely say, "if only I had a split screen right now" a lot. (Sample scenario: You're the only white girl watching DC street ball. You wish you had a split with with Idaho. You also may be the only one in the crowd wearing a Kevin Durant jersey).


A friend shared this beautiful movie set in Paris and NYC with a happy ending in London. It's not a split screen of the absurd or unusual, but I love it because it's a simple, yet romantic. I also love it because it's something I can relate to.

Hopefully the video works. Enjoy!


Splitscreen: A Love Story from JW Griffiths on Vimeo.

No comments: