I decided that this post merited an email to Neal with the following caption: "Andrea and Ben took another trip to Hawaii...and got to wear fancy robes!" I love me some fancy robes -- what were you doing in them?
Nice tan! I'm glad that Hawaii didn't let you down with the sunshine. I'm glad that you guys had so much fun with Ben's parents. We loved seeing you guys!
4 comments:
I decided that this post merited an email to Neal with the following caption: "Andrea and Ben took another trip to Hawaii...and got to wear fancy robes!" I love me some fancy robes -- what were you doing in them?
Nice tan! I'm glad that Hawaii didn't let you down with the sunshine. I'm glad that you guys had so much fun with Ben's parents. We loved seeing you guys!
Also, way to go Ben with the surfing!!!
Looks like a great jumbo-sized vacation. I'm impressed you were able to get away from work for two weeks. Can't wait to see you in August.
Post a Comment