Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Officially Official

If you're reading this blog, chances are, we're related (or really good friends) and you already know the unofficial news. But in case you haven't heard, or if you're waiting for the green light to be able to tell other people, I'm posting a quick blog memo.

As of tonight, it's official: Ben and I are engaged!

It is surreal, and we are both ecstatic. I know everyone wants more details, but now is not the best time for a blog update (see post below, and Easter break begins tomorrow). Expect a blog binge around a week from today.

Save the date: June 7th, 2008. SLC.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Dear Andrea,
I was catching up on blogs after a weekend away and saw your annoucement. Congrats to you and Ben and the very best of wishes!
Love,
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I am so excited for you two!! Now I can blab! Love, Mom

Rachel B. said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Congratulations and we really do want all the juice. No toning it down at all.

Adrienne said...

My insomnia tonight really paid off. I'm debating about waking up Steve to tell him the good news.

We are looking forward to the big day!

Russ and Nat said...

The date is saved! I can't wait for a big juicy blog post with pictures, details and romance! I am glad you are getting married here....I seriously LOVE weddings!!! And I love that we got to meet Ben so that I can give you my official stamp of approval!

bajork12 said...

Congratulations!
-Steve

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Congratulations! (And thanks for remininding me why I need to check blogs more often).

After years of talking about YSA hypothetical match-ups, I'm glad that one hypothetical is actually becoming reality!