Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Telluride Association Summer Program '03-- where are they now?

A couple Thursdays ago I met up with some TASP (we all remember the UMich summer of '03, right?) friends. I hadn't seen Max since TASP ended four years ago, Carolyn since I visited Harvard Columbus Day weekend our sophomore year, or Tom since he was at Georgetown last summer taking Arabic...so it was a delightful night to say the least.

When we were coordinating the reunion through email I told everyone, "we should meet somewhere dramatic, like the whitehouse." I love it when people take me seriously. L to R: yours truly, Max, Tom, Carolyn.

This is how we always crossed the street in Ann Arbor. Another part of the tradition: when the flashing red hands appears, we exchange high fives all around.

Reflecting

Throwing down the giraffe. (I brought the animal game to TASP)

Ending the night listening to the brass band in Dupont Circle.

No comments: