If there is a direct correlation between the number of costumes one wears on Halloween and the amount you enjoy the holiday, then this may have been our best Halloween yet. We attended three parties over the week and Ben wore three different costumes in one day.
On Saturday, we had a Fall Festival at our church.
Ben served pancakes as spiderman
He led the kids parade as the gingerbread man
Later that night we attended a friend's Halloween party. It was the debut of our costume: Muammar Gaddafi (former leader of Libya) and his female bodyguard. Gaddafi was known for his "sexy bodyguards," so it made for an easy costume. Ben has been planning this costume for months. Recent events obviously added a twist to the costume, but we decided to go forward with it. This is the look I was going for, and this is the look Ben was going for.


We won best couples costume and Ben won best costume that night. Gaddafi was pleased.
There were a lot of other great costumes at the party. Below is a sample.







4 comments:
This post made me laugh out loud. Seeing Ben in all his old costumes....so funny! And I heard about your this-years-costume and was wondering how it went. Like if people took to it okay because of the new events. Sounds like it went more than okay. :) You guys are great and I'm so glad you went all out!
I loved your costumes! You both really went all out. I was so impressed that you even had long, polished fingernails, Andrea. I don't remember you ever doing that before.
Very impressive but I expected no less from you two. I think it's one of Ben's callings in life to lead the Primary kids in a costume parade.
Jocey totally agrees with your theory about the more costumes the better. She wore three different costumes this year, but not all on the same day.
Sweet costumes. If the high-fiving at Deloitte doesn't work out, you've got another job as a sexy bodyguard waiting for you.
Post a Comment