Saturday, October 01, 2011

The Wedding Circuit

Last Saturday Ben and I attended the wedding of our good friends Matt and Melanie, who shall now be known as Mattanie. It was a Russian Orthodox wedding held in DC. Matt was the first roommate Ben ever had at college (i.e., his freshman year roommate), the last roommate he had before he got married (i.e., his grad school roommate), and his roommate once in between. He was also the best man at our wedding. We were honored to be part of Mattanie's special day.

The soon to be newlyweds

The groom and the groomsmen

This was the first Russian Orthodox wedding Ben or I had attended. It was a beautiful ceremony filled with a lot of cool traditions.

A decade ago these guys were recording podcasts from their freshman dorm before podcasts were even officially invented. Now they're both married men.

The wedding party outside of the church
Georgetown Harbin Hall reunion...10 years later

From Bendrea to Mattanie: CONGRATULATIONS!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! What a beautiful wedding.

bajork12 said...

Bendrea: Looking sharp. I love your haircut, Andrea.

Adrienne