My honorary niece Addison and some of my favorite people (her parents) stopped by DC for a quick visit in October. They stayed at our house one night and we caught up over Thai food and coloring. This was only the third time I've seen Addison in person, and it was fun to get to know her toddler side.
Darling Addison

I just love this photo.
Addison is loving, sweet, fun, sociable (understatement)... and incredibly coordinated. I was so impressed that she could keep her face clean while feeding herself that I made her repeat the trick for Ben. I've been trying to post a video of her impressive feat, but can't get it to work. Maybe I'll revise the post later.
4 comments:
What a crime I didn't see this sooner! But it's fun seeing it now (the real crime is that you started updating your blog more right when my Google Reader got hopelessly overrun because of reduced blog time.) What a fun visit! We have continued to use the tape paper to the table effect with good results. We better stop by again for more ideas about child-rearing :)
Indeed, Neal & Lindsay used the "tape-paper-to-the-table" technique daily while here in Huntsville, AL.
Thank you, Andrea!
Hmmm.
My fancy-dancy MAC seems to think that Lorie Call is Elder Skylar Call. Sorry about that.--LSC
Indeed, Neal & Lindsay used the "tape-paper-to-the-table" technique daily while here in Huntsville, AL.
Thank you, Andrea!
Post a Comment