Every day is a good day, but Friday is quite possibly my favorite day. Among other things, I can look forward to an afternoon with Hannah and Natalie. I have not "worked," or played really, the past two Fridays, so I can hardly wait for it to be Friday Fun day again (t-minus eight hours). Especially after being away for all of last year, I just relish my time with Natalie and Hannah. They are the cutest, most enjoyable girls. I love them.
These pictures are from the last time I had my quality H-N time, three weeks ago. We went on a metro adventure to the building museum downtown, had a picnic snack in the park across the street afterwards, and finished the day by frolicking in the flower garden on our way home.
These pictures are from the last time I had my quality H-N time, three weeks ago. We went on a metro adventure to the building museum downtown, had a picnic snack in the park across the street afterwards, and finished the day by frolicking in the flower garden on our way home.
1 comment:
That last picture is ADORABLE! Those girls sure are lucky to have you be their friend. I really think there's something special about you that makes kids love you. You are going to be one heck of a mom someday!
Post a Comment