Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Summer Abode

Now that I'm no longer in Greensboro, NC I'm finally getting around to posting some pics from my summer home.

The Last Lunch. The four interns of Greensboro (R to L: me, Huy, Riley, and Sean) plus my PDP/departmental mentor Ike (far left) celebrated my last day on Friday by enjoying a Liberty Oak meal.

LFG building

My house. I had my own room upstairs and shared the kitchen, bathroom, etc. with only one roommate. A 15 minute walk from my work, and one sweet setup.

The kitchen. I loved cooking here this summer and especially appreciated the gas stove.

Like everyone else on the street, we had a porch with rocking chairs and a porch swing. Unlike everyone else, I didn't spend then evenings rocking away, saying hello to random strangers as they walked by, or participating in the usual Southern experience in any way.

No comments: