Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hoya Saxa

थिस इस दिफ्फेरेंत टाईप ऑफ़ पोस्टराठेर थान टॉक अबाउट वहत 'वे अच्तुअल्ल्य दोने, थिस इस कोउल्ड'वे/वुड'वे/शौल्ड'वे पोस्ट

Wow, how about blogspot's new Hindi typing power. You should all give it a whirl (fourth tab from the left).

If the above logo doesn't already give it away, this is a could've/would've/should've posting, rather than a post about something I actually did this past week or month.

When deciding to leave for Georgetown for LSE, I saw two absolute opportunity costs: 1) missing out on one more year with senior friends who would leave Georgetown before I returned and 2) missing Hoya basketball. Basketball will still be at Georgetown along with everything else when I return, right? True, but each season is different, and I knew this one would be special. Well, one Big East championship and Final Four appearance later, I'm kind of kicking myself, but obviously still more than happy with my decision.

This is old news to most, I know, but realize I was in the midst of my travels when all the madness took place. I checked scores when possible and learned of the Final Four news in Serbia (the bad Final Four news came in Croatia). In my first week back, I've watched a few March Georgetown basketball clips and I thought I'd share one.

http://www.wusa9.com/video/player.aspx?aid=42019&bw=

My two favorite quotations from the clip:

#1) "There were the guys being outrageous...and the women trying to keep up."

a distant second) "We have no idea what they said either..."