Pictures from my Oxford trip, 14-10-06.

My Harry Potter pic of the trip. Taken in front of Christ Church, one of the largest and wealthiest constituent colleges of Oxford. Also used for a large part of the filming for Harry Potter films. Note: the scarf and glasses and background.

A building...

It was nice to see that all this England rain actually does more than get cement wet.

I really liked the mix of colors with this building.

This is what I was talking about: the Oxford robes.

Undergraduate reading library nearly cut out here, but barely to the left.

Bicycles! They were all over Oxford--I've NEVER seen so many bicycles or cyclists in my life! I thought London had a problem with cyclists (I joked that I'd be wiped out by a bike my first week; probably was a serious threat, in reality), but Oxford has an epidemic.
No comments:
Post a Comment