I'm a bit miffed at the moment. Somehow I copied over most of my photos from the first two weeks when I loaded photos from this weekend on my computer just now. So, instead of being photos from the first fortnight, this is more like photos from this weekend, plus two surviving earlier photos. Sorry.
Also, I list where people are from in order to give a taste of the LSE student body.
Also, I list where people are from in order to give a taste of the LSE student body.
The only photo salvaged from the coach tour trip. We made three stops along the way: Tower Bridge (pictured), some bridge with a good view of Parliament, and some church with a guard in front. I don't care about losing the Parliament photos, but the guard picture--classic. Can't believe I lost it. Oh well.
@ Camden Market, 30 Sep. 2006. L to R: me, Alex (UK/Singapore), Farrah (Singapore), David (London), Will (California)
Rosebery Tour Group St. Paul's stop. Not going to name everyone, but represented places include: Cyprus (2), Istanbul, Poland (2), Singapore (2), Malaysia (2), New York, London, greater England, Texas, Istanbul, Sweden, and IDAHO.




No comments:
Post a Comment