I took a short trip every week last month. My travels took me to..
Nemacolin (outside of Pittsburgh) for two days for a work retreat (week 1)
Dallas for 36 hours for a work trip (week 2)
New York for three days for a school visit (week 3)
Charlotte for one night for a road trip pit stop (week 4)
Atlanta for four days for a friend's wedding (week 4)
This string of trips was definitely unusual. I don't travel that often for work, and my trips have never aligned in such a way that I split time between DC and somewhere else every single week. I most likely won't travel more than five miles away from my home at any point this month, so I plan on devoting more time to catching up on the ol' blog.





3 comments:
So cool! What fun locations. Glad you're blogging and I love your post title. :)
Seriously, I enjoy vicariously living through you:). I can't wait to hear more about your travels. So cool!
Sure you can't squeeze in one May trip...we're open for visitors! Looking forward to the travelogue.
Post a Comment