Sunday, June 07, 2009
Jenna gets married!
One of my best friends from IDAHO got married in DC yesterday. Instead of me and Ben flying to Idaho for the wedding, all of the wedding guests (minus the Blaylocks) flew to DC. Ben and I really appreciated everyone planning around our lives...by coincidence. Jenna's fiance/now husband served in the DC South mission, hence the destination wedding. It was such a special day. I enjoyed catching up with so many Emmett people, and as another plus, Allison (the other best friend from Idaho) has been our guest of honor this weekend.
As a result of the wedding, Jenna and I are now semi-related. Jenna's husband Helaman is the younger brother of Brent who married Julie who is the sister of Amy who married my older brother Jon. This photo is for you, Jon and Amy.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Thanks for posting pics of Jenna's wedding. Tell her that I am so happy for her. What a cute couple she and Helaman make and she is such a beautiful bride too. Also, happy one year anniversary to you and Ben. It looks like the Bendrea is going strong!
Hey, you got to meet my sister! Sheesh, she's probably talked to your husband more than I have (which is about for 5 minutes), how rude :)! Well, looks like it was a great wedding! Thanks for the pic!
Post a Comment