Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday: YES. WE. CAN.

Today has the potential to be super.

As an independent voter, I support a candidate from each party during the primaries. I like Romney and Obama. At this point, I'm almost indifferent between McCain and Romney since I'm hoping the two can move beyond their differences enough to realize their joint potential for a solid (National Defense-Economy) Republican ticket. This is unlikely, I realize, but one can always hope.

As for the Dems, I am not so indifferent. I do not like Billary, and I love Barack. I've been an Obamanian ever since the nation met him in '04. He continues to take America, even Idaho, by storm, but I'm not sure if he'll have enough time to seal the deal.

Lastly, here's a quality piece of propaganda to brighten everyone's Super Tuesday. You don't even have to be an Obama fan to enjoy this Will.i.am video.

1 comment:

Rachel B. said...

Hmmm...that kind of makes me not like some of those celebrities. JUST KIDDING! Our caucus is tonight! Oh who will I choose?