Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sisters See Seattle

Karen and I hopped the ferry and spent Saturday in Seattle. We had a lovely time.

Sisters! Seattle really was great, but the best part of the day was quality time with Karen.

A failed attempt to to touch the tip of the needle

I felt so at home in Washington...maybe because some things reminded me so much of the "other Washington." Oh, the Washington Crazies...

For those who don't know, I'm obsessed with markets. Love love love them. I also love seafood, so Pike Place Market certainly did not disappoint.

REPRESENT

I'm not a big shopper, but there are certain shops I could spend hours in. Like this kitchen store. While this one almost made the cut, I'm still looking for my perfect apron.

We found a little Russian bakery called Piroshky, Piroshky. Yum

Wicked cool guitar shop. It's a wonder I didn't make an impulse ukulele buy.

No comments: