It's been ages since my last entry and much has happened. I haven't been on top of my picture taking game as of late, but here are some pics from a couple weekends ago when the LSE stopped by to say hello. Antonia, one of my most delightful British friends, was in town for three weeks interning with family friends. Will, the lone America representative returning to the LSE this year, stopped by the district for five days on his way back to London. Good times were had by all.

Eighteen of us ate at
Marrakesh Will's first night in town. 'Twas quite the group and quite the experience.

Four of my favorites, L to R: Ben, Eric, Antonia, Will. Everyone seems to be in a trance in this pic, taken circa midnight. Probably had something to do with a three hour, six course meal.

I love this picture. Eric and Will were my favorite American Londoners last year and still are two of my best friends. Plus, I like how Will is in the middle of a Georgetown Scandinavian
sandwich on Homecoming Eve at The Tombs. Doesn't get better than that.

Pasha has nothing to do with London, but we bumped into him at The Tombs.

Headline worthy:
£$€ meets the U.S. Treasury Department and gives one thumb up!

We attended a Yankees-Orioles game up in Bmore on the second to last night of the season.

A few of the fans
1 comment:
Hey!! I just wanted to let you know that I limited the readers to my blog and I want to add you but I don't have your email address. Email me at natmonson@comcast.net so I can add you!
Post a Comment