Friday, September 29, 2006

FRP: Family Reunion Pictures

I promised you all would finally have family reunion photos before I left for London. Well, I'm in London and you still don't have them...yet. I sent Mom and Dad a disk with 100+ pictures and several video clips before I left. I believe they're copying and sending everyone CD's. So, expect those soon-ish. Here's a sneak preview, in case it takes another three months for the CD's to make it your way...
First ten photos: Bjorkman adults, in descending order of age.
Rest of the photos: a sampling of random shots.











A sampling of pictures taken throughout the weekend...
(Four Older Brothers- I think this is worthy of some fridge photo space)





(Fourth of July- several photos from this night on the CD)




(You'll be happy to know that Wheelbarrow P1 and P2 Video clips are on the CD. Aside from footage of gma at the kitchen table armed with a fly swatter, it's probably my favorite video from the reunion.)

No comments: