In mid-November my mom flew out for a surprise visit, which Ben had so craftily organized. For some reason, Ben and I both get a thrill out of pulling off surprises. Judging by how stunned I was when my mom showed up on my doorstep at 10 pm on a Friday night, Ben really outdid himself this time. I quickly got over my shock, and we had a great time. Highlights include:

The Primary Program

National Arboretum (the weather was gorgeous all weekend)

Indian food and other fun dining experiences

Football (fans)

Football (players)

A parting photo in front of the Capitol
Thanks for visiting, mom! (And Happy 60th Birthday, one week early!)
4 comments:
That's so cool! Way to go Ben! I'm glad that you all had such an awesome time:).
So fun! That is one awesome surprise Ben pulled off. You guys are so great at surprising each other.
This was one of the most awesome surprises of my life. It was so fun to be able to see Ben and Andrea in their everyday action-packed lives. Thanks so much for making this possible, Ben!
This was one of the most awesome surprises of my life. It was so fun to be able to see Ben and Andrea in their everyday action-packed lives. Thanks so much for making this possible, Ben!
Post a Comment