Last Sunday our friend Kelcey took us on a tour of the West Wing/Executive Office Building. I took the same tour two years ago when Kelcey was an intern, but it was fun to take the tour again and share the experience with Ben and his parents, who happened to be in town for business. We saw the Mess (dining hall), Oval Office, Cabinet Room, Roosevelt Room, Press Briefing Room, and Rose Garden. We couldn't take pictures inside, except for in the press briefing room, but here are some shots of us on the grounds.
4 comments:
I would seriously love to live out there. You guys get to experience some dang cool things.
And HA to spiderman! Ben looks like a ton of fun! You guys are cute.
One last thing. Tom and I have totally had that "However you like" song stuck in our heads for the past several days. I love it. Those kids can get down. I hope you don't mind if I post that video today as well.
and that's where the magic happens?
Andrea, nice work on the recent posts! I'm guessing things have been pretty crazy in DC since the election. That was cool Ben's parents were able to visit.
-Steve
One last hurrah! Great pics. The in-laws must have been thrilled.
Post a Comment