Saturday, October 18, 2008

Ben Cleans


Saturdays are fast becoming my favorite day of the week. As odd as it sounds, I really enjoy getting everything in order at the end of a busy work week and preparing for the coming week. Saturday has also become the designated day for grocery shopping (one of my favorite activities) and cleaning (one of Ben's). A few weeks ago during our routine cleaning time, I found Ben cleaning our bedroom windows like this (see above). His defense: "I get rid of dust that other people wouldn't even know exists." Ben has been trained so exceedingly well by his mother, I honestly can't thank her enough.

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Holy cow! Send that boy over to my house. Very impressive. And wow to your bedroom. That is one very tall ceiling. That must feel so spacious. That's also pretty impressive that you guys are already in such a good routine with housework/grocery stuff. I think we're still working on that.

llcall said...

this cracks me up! you and ben could teach us a thing or two about saturdays.