For Easter Break this year, I travelled to NorCal to visit the same family I visited during
Easter Break my sophomore year. The trip was a dream, as it consisted of some of my favorite things (cities, beaches, kids, Australians, rolling green hills/moutains, reunioning with dear friends, being a tourist, etc.).
I also met up with Andy, a good Georgetown friend now in grad school at Berkeley, and his girlfriend. The three of us went to a Jens Lekman concert Saturday night. I don't have photos from the evening, but here's
a sample of Jens, one of my favorite Swedish artists.
All in all, I had a fabulous time and hopefully will be back soon.
WARNING: Photos Galore Below
THE VIEW:


Introducing Hannah and Rafi, the stars of this entry
THE TOURIST:

Obligatory Golden Gate Bridge Photo

Alcatraz
THE BEACH:





THE BERKELEY BOTANICAL GARDENS:


THE HOSPITALITY:

One of many vacation luxuries: having my hair done every morning
THE TREES - MUIR WOODS:




THE CELEBRATION - EASTER EGG HUNTS:

Sunday morning Easter egg hunt

Rafi with his loot

Thursday afternoon Orinda Easter egg hunt


THE GOODBYES:

Last full night in town

Before I left, we had an exclusive Hannah-Andrea afternoon at the playground

A groovy girl on her Groovy Girl bike

Rafi nearly made it back to DC with me
6 comments:
this is lindsay, by the way, i think my screen name changed...can't say why exactly. 1) glad you finally like a city in the western half of the country, 2) rafi is still so cute; i want to see that picture of him again when he was a baby and his eyes are bugged out of his head--can't remember if hannah was biting him or something (loved that pic), and 3) how many swedish musicians do you love anyway, if jens is just one of your favorites!
just fished out the picture...hannah was grabbing his bum. such a great pic!
llc,
1) i "like" other cities; i just like san fran enough to live there for a long time.
2)they really are cute cute kids, aren't they? i miss them.
3) don't even get me started! shout out louds, lo-fi-fnk, i'm from barcelona (really from sweden), josé gonzález, the knife, et al.
4) i'm glad you like blogs now.
alb
Little Miss World Traveler! You are always going to the neatest places. That trip looks like a ton of fun. And those girls are so cute with their little curls.
Ok, so I love the trip pictures.....but where is the big juicy engagement post?? Oh, and our cousin KT wants to be invited to your blog.....
TWO WEEKS!!!
Are you excited yet? The girls are going crazy with anticipation. All these dress fittings aren't helping that.
Post a Comment