In honor of Ben's birthday, we went 80's dancing in Adams Morgan after enjoying a tasty Indonesian dinner Thursday night. There's nothing like reconnecting with the first three and a half years of life (86-89). I'm especially pleased with Ben's new 'do, which resulted from the evening. He had Linh cut him a faux hawk/mohawk hybrid to complete his 80's British rock star look. It's so Euro. I love it.


Don't worry - the tatoo is fake, the hair dye temporary.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the 80's! Happy Birthday to Ben! Can't wait to see you!
You guys looked awesome! I love it! Happy Birthday Ben! Old man! I think he's as old as me now. Right? You guys are cute and I'm glad you got to have such a fun party.
Great belt buckle. I've been enjoying all of your pics Andrea (even though I've been a slacker on the comments).
-Steve
We had so much fun seeing you over Christmas! We're sad we didn't get to see Ben though. I hope he had fun with your family. Your parents had really good things to say about him on the phone with Tom.
You'd be proud to know that we have been watching "Arrested Development." We rented the rest of the 1st season from Blockbuster then my friends have the other 2 seasons. So funny. We're loving it.
So I just now realized how retarded I am for some reason not catching your title of "party of the quarter century" and asking if Ben was as old as me. You've heard that your brain goes after babies haven't you? :)
Post a Comment