My friends know me way too well. We kicked things off with a ride down the Thames from Tower Bridge (pictured between Antonia and Alex) to Parliament. I love water, I love boats, and I love my Londoners.
The Americans plus Nat (centre), who now loves America, with Honest Abe.
Last Supper: steak pie.
We ate at St. Stephen's Tavern (near Parliament) where plenty of parliamentarians, lobbyists and regular people eat.
I don't have too many blond moments, but just minutes before this photo I asked if anyone knew what time it was. (Farrah, one of the main event planners of the evening, was turning 19 at midnight and I didn't want us to miss that). For those of you who didn't notice, 10:20 pm.
OPA! Greek music, dancing, and dessert. The entire night was a surprise, so I never knew what we were doing until we arrived at the next London destination. When we arrived at our Greek end, I was beyond thrilled, as in eyes lit up/speechless Andrea. I was also so touched by how much thought and effort went into every part of the night. Greek music and dancing in Athens was one of the funnest nights of the year. As was Greek music and dancing in London.
Of course everyone wanted to put off the inevitable goodbye, so we decided to have a picnic in the park the next day during my last two hours. This photo was taken directly after the picnic and before my tour of goodbyes through Rosebery. Saying goodbye was the least fun I had all year, so I won't blog about that.To be honest, I miss London. I really, really do.
North Carolina photos will ensue.


No comments:
Post a Comment