Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm It

My sister-in-law Amy tagged me.

"Here are the rules as passed on - Each player starts with seven random facts about themself. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!"

I'm breaking one rule by not tagging anyone (excuse: I mainly read blogs of siblings who have already been tagged), but here are my seven facts, straight up.

1 I live in London, but don't own an umbrella. In the two years that I lived in DC, I only owned an umbrella for three weeks during my sophomore year.
2 I'm from Idaho and Mormon, yet not Republican. Fancy that.
3 If I could live anywhere in the world, I'd live in the middle of NYC. But I want to travel everywhere. Places I most want to see next: The People's Republic of China (including a Tibet stopover), India, SE Asia, Central America, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, and Australia.
4 I hardly ever watch movies or TV in general. I usually average four movies a year, give or take, but in the last eight months I've watched only one.
5 I'm addicted to fruit. I consciously limit my intake, otherwise I'd just eat mangos, grapes, bananas, plum, pears, peaches, etc. all day long.
6 If I had to choose between attending the Super Bowl or a Simon and Garfunkel concert (hypothetically), I'd pick the latter. This surprises people.
7 My right shoulder is double-jointed.

2 comments:

Rachel B. said...

Those are interesting. Hey, I'm curious about not being a republican. Are you registered as something else or do just have different views or both? I'm technically registered as one, but people give me a hard time when I say that I don't think I'm a true republican. And I am truly impressed that you are addicted to fruit. That is such a good thing!

Andrea said...

Both. When I registered to vote three years ago, I was more of a Republican than a Democrat, but I definitely wasn't entirely Republican, so I registered as an Independent. I've become more of a Democrat now than a Republican, especially within the last year, but I remain a hybrid of sorts and will probably always remain an "Independent" voter. Being an Independent is great, so feel free to give it a try if you doubt your full Republican-ness! :)