Sunday, January 22, 2006

WBD: We Beat Duke

I am not a blogger. However, I decided blogspot can serve a purpose in my life by allowing me to easily share photos, music opinions, and other meaningful things.

For my first blog, I present:
"A day in the life of an attendee of the DUKE-GEORGETOWN game"

The journey begins: walking to the Dupont Metro after our 9:52 AM bus ride.













Breakfast @ Clyde's, circa 10:30 AM EST.Opportunity Cost: forty-five (more) minutes of waiting in line for the doors to open.















11:10 AM. Chinatown, DC...home of the MCI Center, which is home mainly to the Washington Wizards, but also to the Georgetown Hoyas. (I was taking the picture).













11:30 AM. Waiting in line with Hafsa...













12:01 PM. Our group sans Hafsa, Abed, and Esau (they were getting food). Note: Samad is there, barely/symmetrically peeking above Mike and Twister's shoulders....
















Around 4:00 PM?
Me and Andrew yelling (photos, unfortunately, don't capture sound) after rushing the court and managing to accidently become separated from everyone else...

















***************************************************
I close with the following and final picture. No words or description necessary.

No comments: